Join Team Rekhta
Career @ Rekhta
Social Media Lead
Rekhta Foundation is a not-for-profit organization working for the preservation and promotion of Urdu language, literature and culture. The foundation manages the world's largest website rekhta.org for accessing Urdu poetry and literature. Rekhta has over a million strong follower & fans base across various social platforms.
To engage and nurture community of these passionate followers we are looking for a driven social media Lead. If you have a detail-oriented approach and want to disseminate the charm of Urdu language and culture, please come forth.
- Formulate a regular publishing strategy & leverage the right tools to manage content.
- Ideate and create viral content to meet social media objectives.
- Liaise with designers, language experts and editors to create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Analyze campaigns and translate data.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Post graduate with proven working experience of 4-7 years in digital marketing & Social media management.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Experience in sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms.
- Basic understanding of and inclination towards Urdu literature
- Possess impeccable literary sense with strong editing and proofreading skills.
PAY AND TERMS