Join Team Rekhta
Career @ Rekhta.org
- Analyze multiple business projects and define project requirements, and draw out comprehensive plans to achieve business goals.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams including design, development and marketing as well as external agencies for timely execution.
- Continuously monitor progress status by tracking activity, issue resolution and taking necessary action towards project deadlines.
- Prepare and publish analytical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data, information and trends.
- Work closely with Product managers, gather requirements and align the operations and support teams’ agenda of successful product launches as well as continuous product development.
- Quality assurance of tech products (website & app) as well as promotional content (report exceptions and make corrections).
- Landing Page Optimization for Website/App.
- Digital Acumen: Good background on digital content & user functionalities with the ability to view digital experience from an end user perspective.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree. (Business Administration).
- 2+ years work experience.
- Familiarity with Internet protocols and Web/Google analytics.
- Ability to translate user needs into website/app design and work with development teams to execute.
- Enjoys solving problems and prefers analytical methods.
- Strong communicator and flexible team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Extremely thorough and detail oriented in both communication and analysis.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Content analysis experience preferred.
- High biasness towards Time Management and ability to plan deliverables basis time constraints and upstream dependencies.
PAY AND TERMS