Join Team Rekhta
Career @ Rekhta.org
Digital Content Producer / Post Production Supervisor
- Developing new and fresh guidelines for course shoot.
- Working closely with the course presenter.
- Generating the screen text for the script, and getting visuals and graphics created by collaborating across teams.
- Working with graphics designers and video editors to produce engaging videos of industry standard
- This role will be expected to conceptualize ideas and execute visual expression of those ideas.
- Working with the script writer, presenters, camera team, designers and video editor through all stages of production.
- 2 to 5 years of work experience working in the broadcast domain in Video production/Post Production.
- Should be able to handle all the stages of production of videos made under the e-learning project.
- Has an understanding of content design and presentation for enhanced online consumer experience.
- Has good understanding of visuals, animations, graphics and can make them part of videos with creativity to make them more engaging.
- Is comfortable in reading and writing in English and Hindi. Proficiency in Urdu will be an added advantage.
- Has an understanding of art and literature. Association with any organization that works for art, culture and literature will be advantageous.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with tech, content and marketing teams.
- Graduate or Master’s in Mass Communication.