Join Team Rekhta
Career @ Rekhta
Senior Video Editor
We are looking for a creative, diligent, spontaneous, problem solving, team person to manage and create our video content that matches our brand image and boost our media impact.
- Writes, produces, shoots and edits footage, as assigned, for content marketing purposes.
- Create and customize pro After Effects graphics.
- Chose awesome music, SFX, and sound-bytes.
- Maintain camera equipment and trouble shoot gear issues as needed.
- Make technical decisions regarding such elements as appropriate lighting.
- Implement creative decision making.
- 2 to 5 years of work experience in related fields is required for this position
- Must be proficient in using specific video editing software such as Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro 7, Canva etc.
- Must have experience working on content that appeals to wide audiences.
- Must have a reel or portfolio of work to demonstrate their skills.
- Familiar with camera operations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with tech, content and marketing teams.
- Bachelor Degree/certifications in Media studies, Multimedia, Photography / Film, and Visual Art is desired but not mandatory.
- Candidates from other backgrounds with relevant experience are welcome to apply.