join rekhta family!
You have exhausted your free sher pages per month.
Register to join Rekhta family for FREE ACCESS to full website and unique features.
- Curated collections
- Personalised recommendations
- 50,000 E-books collection
- Audio and Videos
- Single click word meanings
- Rekhta Multi-Script dictionary
- BYOF (Build Your Own Favourites)
- Events Notifications
- One pass access to all of Rekhta products
Stay updated to all the latest features and event notifications on Rekhta
This video is playing from YouTube
Playing videos from section
Arif Hasan khan is from farrukhabad distric Uttar Pradesh. A retired professor from Hindu college, Moradabad and an expert on Prosody (Arooz). Arooz, determines whether a couplet (Sher) follows a particular metric pattern (Bahr) or not. Here he can be seen in conversation with Shadab Bhatnagar. Arif Hasan Khan
Arif Hasan Khan in conversation with Bhatnagar Shadab at Rekhta Studio Arif Hasan Khan